Being in the hospitality business, it has always been our top priority to serve you high-quality delicious food and drinks in a safe, sanitary, and comfortable environment. Our industry leading sanitation procedures have been in practice long before COVID-19/Coronavirus and are ever-evolving to keep our team and our guests safe.
As the community eagerly awaits for the summer season to begin, we want to take this opportunity to highlight the following policies and procedures we intend to implement to keep our staff and every guest safe this season.
What we plan to do:
- all dine-in options are eliminated until further direction is given by the government.
- We will offer pick-up and delivery for orders placed ahead of time through our website or by phone to limit person-to-person contact.
- Closely monitor advice from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educate our employees on preventative measures given by the CDC.
- Increase the frequency of our cleaning practices and implement increased sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
- We will practice social distancing with limiting the number of team members during a shift and establishing pick-ups outside on our front deck
We are confident that our establishment is safe and will open this 2020 season starting May 1. Keep updated with changes in our hours and menu specials as the season progresses through our website and Facebook Page.
We thank you for your continuous support, it is our pleasure to give you our Smokehouse getaway experience in the comfort of your homes during this time, and hope to see you on our patio soon!
Team Balm Beach Bar & Smokehouse